Translation: contracts, documents and certificates. Cultural adaptation of advertising and mass media texts. Articles for magazines, newspapers and websites.
Translation Editing: Media texts, articles and other materials. Official translated documents, proposals, project plans and websites.
- Marriage Certificates
- Divorce Certificates
- Police Clearance Certificates
- Death Certificates
- ID Cards
- School Transcripts
- Bank Statements
- Employment Records
- Reference Letters
To have your official documents translated…
- Please contact me at email@example.com and request a quote.
- E-mail a clear, scanned PDF copy of your original documents to me. In the body of your e-mail, please include your name, phone number, the address to which you would like the translations mailed, and any special instructions.
- I will respond to you with an exact quote and a turnaround time. For three or fewer pages, turnaround time is normally two business days.
- Confirm payment in advance by e-transfer or PayPal.
- Receive your translations within a week by registered mail, please provide a full mailing address in or outside Canada.
Interpreting: Escort interpreting services for travel and business tours, conferences, corporate retreats and individuals in Toronto. Fluent and active command of English and Portuguese languages. Flexibility and fluency skills for the unique demands of escort interpretation.
- Business Meetings/Parties
- Community and Social Service Events
- Immigration Services
- Medical and Dental Appointments
- Meetings, Conferences and Seminars
- Parent-Teacher Conferences